Organizations undertaking large-scale enterprise change initiatives should establish a Program Management Office (PMO) to oversee and manage change initiatives, prioritize and drive successful strategic Information Technology (IT) and business transformation projects with consistency, efficiency, and transparency. TAA provides the full range of PMO disciplines, including to help to:
- Align and prioritize diverse portfolios of projects with organizational objectives and milestones
- Incorporate organizational change management at the enterprise level to drive transformation
- Provide greater assurance through increased accountability that projects will be delivered to provide the business benefits intended while proactively balancing budget and schedule.
- Leverage current board structures and councils to establish a governance program to set standards and leading principles to facilitate collaboration and data sharing
- Conduct program reviews help the organization meet program goals and objectives